Spend some free time in garden summer houses

Posted on Sunday, June 5, 2011 under

When it`s getting warmer outside, it`s a good idea to spend more time and do some gardening. Unfortunately not everybody has a garden. But how would you organise it if you had one? If you don`t have any knowledge about working in garden there are many gardening classes online! Just use google and search for the closest one to you. You can also try to find garden design website with lots of plans that you could use while creating your own wonderful place. I live in a condo and unfortunately I don`t have my own garden. But I would love to... So yesterday I went to the market and I got some plans which I put at my balcony... It`s a tiny place but at least when I look at this I can find some peace... Sometimes you should just use your imagination :) Do you have any other ideas what a person who loves gardening could do without one? Just post a comment! :)

1 Comment:

M.rolez said...

nice blog !! :)
xoxo from spain
www.mrolez.com

Post a Comment