How to find your perfect gateway?

Posted on Tuesday, June 7, 2011 under

Sometimes I wonder how it would be to wake up one day in a place that is totally strange... Would it be an old house in the village, maybe a tent in the forest... Or maybe very modern condo in New York.Currently I live in a big city where there is not that much calm places. So for me it would be perfect to find a tiny house in the village where I could be very close to the nature. While having my breakfast at the porch I could hear singing birds. It would be awesome! Where would you like to find your own spot? Post a comment :)

3 Comments:

Angelica said...

Hello!
thank you very much for visiting my blog!
actually I live in a small city so there is some great places where you can be close to nature and animals, and I love it so much, but I miss also to live in a big city, I love the both ways !

kisses,
Angelica
http://angystearoom.com

anw very interesting blog, good job! ;D I follow you

flexbrah said...

great blog! living on the country side is definitely appealing. being able to relax and experience the beauty of nature... that would be incredible.

i followed you!

flexbrah.blogspot.com

Sylvia said...

Thanks for visit my blog.Live in a country side is one of our dreams, who knows....

Post a Comment